NTPC Recruitment 2022 | www.ntpc.co.in | Engineering Executive Trainee | 864 Posts | B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 11th November 2022
Company: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Recruitment 2022 : NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 431st in the ‘2015, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Company Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Positions: Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)
Total Vacancies: 864 Posts
|Job Title||NTPC Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Delhi – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates should complete a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 60% marks as per respective institution/university norms
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
|Disciplines||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,|
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
Upper Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 31-12-2022.
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2022. Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2022 performance.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022 online at (www.ntpccareers.net) website from 28th October 2022 to 11th November 2022
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE