NTT Data Hiring Freshers | Must apply job for Information Security Specialist of Any Degree Graduate
NTT Data Hiring Freshers | Must apply job: NTT Data Corporation is a Japanese multinational system integration company and a partially-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone. Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967.
Company Name: NTT Data
Official Website: NTT Data
Job Profile: Information Security Specialist
|NTT Data Hiring Freshers | Must apply job
|Any Degree Graduate
|Bangalore – IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Qualifications for NTT Data Hiring Freshers | Must apply job
Strong candidates will possess the following qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent.
Knowledge and 0-2 years of experience in Operations support or System Administration.
Knowledge and/or experience with at least one of the following Operating Systems: Red Hat, Linux, Windows System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems.
Hands on experience with Unix scripting, SQL, or any other equivalent is an advantage.
Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with any Data Security or PKI Technology is an added advantage.
Knowledge of Databases or security and network protocols would be a good addition.
Key Responsibilities for NTT Data Hiring Freshers | Must apply job :
Provide Technical Application Support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
Production and UAT Environment Troubleshooting expertise.
Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
System Monitoring and Maintenance.
Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations
Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE