Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name:- Oracle
Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree to be eligible for the position of Technical Support Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
|The Immediate Response Center (IRC) provides world-class incident management services based on ITIL best practices. The IRC Event Management (EM) represents a subset of IRC operations, designed to minimise potential client database, system, network, and application incidents through a combination of proactive monitoring techniques and cutting-edge automated tools
|Bangalore – India
Oracle was founded by Larry Ellison in 1977. Oracle technology has been utilized by more than 420,000 customers across 175 countries to accelerate their digital transformation.
On June 8, 2022, Oracle completed the acquisition of Cerner. Cerner is a leading provider of digital information systems used within hospitals and health systems to enable medical professionals to deliver better healthcare to individual patients and communities.
Job Details for Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Technical Support Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
As a member of the Support organisation, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
You will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance, and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. A technical degree is preferred i.e.,BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA.
Skills Required for Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
- The Immediate Response Center (IRC) provides world-class incident management services based on ITIL best practices. The IRC Event Management (EM) represents a subset of IRC operations, designed to minimise potential client database, system, network, and application incidents through a combination of proactive monitoring techniques and cutting-edge automated tools. As a Technical Support Engineer I, you will provide technical support for internal tools/applications and processes.
- In this role, you will proactively monitor system/application alarms, investigate, analyse, resolve, or escalate alarms and service requests. Your responsibility also includes, prioritising and managing work queue in accordance with service level agreements, documenting investigation and issue resolution, triaging issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution, investigating and diagnosing performance issues of tools/applications. Additionally, you will troubleshoot by gathering information, shadowing end users, testing workflows internally/externally, analysing log files, querying tables, and updating database fields.
- Basic Qualification
- At least 4 years total combined completed higher education and/or related work experience including:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Preferred Qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in Application Support and SQL
- Good knowledge and hands on Experience with Linux and SQL
- Must reside in or willing to relocate to Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Willing to work in shifts, additional or irregular hours (Night Shifts) as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organisational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position.
- Strict adherence to schedules.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under high-pressure situations.
- Multitasks and comfortable with repetitive work.
- Fluent in English to interact with global associates.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE