PayPal Summer Internship Drive 2024
Company Name:- PayPal
PayPal Summer Internship Drive 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the position of Global Technical Support Engineer Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|PayPal Summer Internship Drive 2024
|The role involves significant interaction with our merchants, internal stakeholders & engineering teams via e-ticketing, e-mail and support via phone. Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviours with PayPal products and services. Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products
|Bangalore – India
|FULL TIME, INTERN
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Details for PayPal Summer Internship Drive 2024
- Job role:- Global Technical Support Engineer Intern
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Batch:- 2025
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for PayPal Summer Internship Drive 2024
At PayPal, we’re literally reinventing how the world pays and gets paid. We understand that it’s about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid, donate and send money using today’s technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control PayPal enables. Are you ready to help us change the world?
The world’s leading payments company, PayPal, brings together a family of brands that are revolutionizing the way people move money. At PayPal you will be immersed in an amazing community with a vibrant culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration, inclusion and wellness.
Meet our team:
Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing services to PayPal merchants, developers and internal PayPal teammates. Leadership and adaptability are a key component to this position as it will require building strong relationships across the organization.
Your way to impact:
The Global Professional Services Organization is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This position will require a technical understanding of PayPal’s products as well as the ability to analyze and resolve live technical and integration issues. Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing services to PayPal merchants, developers, and internal PayPal teammates. Leadership and adaptability are a key component to this position as it will require building strong relationships across the organization.
- The role involves significant interaction with our merchants, internal stakeholders & engineering teams via e-ticketing, e-mail and support via phone.
- Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviours with PayPal products and services.
- Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products.
- Communication with regard to technical issues to PayPal merchants and internal departments.
- Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API’s, Code, Services, and Network connectivity.
- Supports software involved with merchant payment processing.
- Supports onboarding of merchants with a payment processing solution.
- Team Projects
- Develops in-depth technical documents for distribution to PayPal merchants.
- No travel required
What do you need to bring:
- Love and understanding of technology, whether it be hardware, software, or other emerging technologies.
- Should feel brave leaping into the unknown and always be able to ask why. (Curious, motivated, self-serving, ability to take risks in a supportive / safe environment).
- Be comfortable with change – agility is key! (Be comfortable with supporting evolving product suite)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners toward problem solving
- Technical trusted advisor for our merchants
- Spends less time worrying about the problem and more time focusing on how to solve it
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Experience in a role that puts you in direct contact with customers or clients.
- Possess patience and a desire to be a Customer Champion, (Customer empathy and advocacy)
University Graduate Position Information and Requirements:
This is a university intern position. You must be graduating in 2025 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
How to Apply For PayPal Summer Internship Drive 2024?
Eligible candidates apply for this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE