PDI Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: PDI Technologies
PDI Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech to be eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|PDI Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
|As a Software Engineer I, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of custom software targeted at ensuring defect-free production Petro-solutions are released to our customers. Participate in design decisions for new and existing application development, proactively escalating issues and seeking assistance to overcome obstacles
|Bangalore, Karnataka – INDIA
Swiggy is India’s largest and highest-valued online food ordering and delivery platform founded in 2014. Swiggy is based in Bangalore, India, and as of March 2019, was operating in 100 Indian cities. In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries under the name Swiggy Stores.
Job Details for PDI Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Experience Needed:- 0-3 years
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For PDI Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
If you love to design scalable fault-tolerant systems that can run efficiently with high performance and are eager to learn new technologies and develop new skills, then we have a great opportunity for you: join our PDI family and work closely with other talented PDI engineers to deliver solutions that delight our customers every day!
You will play a key role in designing and building our market-leading software products as we drive to continuously increase our cloud maturity and mobility. You will be working as a key part of an agile team to design, build, test, and support PDI’s enterprise software solutions. You will review, recommend & implement system enhancements that will improve the quality, performance, and maintainability of our products. You will be responsible for contributing to an always improving Engineering environment by ensuring all stakeholders (engineers, architects, product owners, SREs, IT Ops…) are informed of their status and supported in their roles.
With the variety of environments, platforms, technologies & languages, you must be comfortable working in both Windows & Linux environments, including PowerShell scripting & bash, database administration as well as bare metal virtualization technologies and public cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- As a Software Engineer I, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of custom software targeted at ensuring defect-free production Petro-solutions are released to our customers.
- Participate in design decisions for new and existing application development, proactively escalating issues and seeking assistance to overcome obstacles
- Actively develop software solutions for PDI products
- Perform testing to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
- Use a disciplined approach in an Agile environment to assist in the analysis and determination of preferred solutions to technical challenges
- Troubleshoot, test, and validate software issues; resolve issues with due urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software solutions
- Perform engineering-level tests to find defects; troubleshoot and debug development and production issues, collaborating with QA Engineers to develop optimal product test plans
- Work with the Product Owner to clarify and estimate feature work
- Work with QA Engineers to develop optimal product test plans and resolve new feature issues as QA finds bugs during release stabilization
- Contribute towards the overall improvement of our products and codebase
- Work with product teams to define requirements for systems development and enhancement.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
Job Qualification and Skills Required For PDI Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- 0-3yrs years of experience in designing and developing new or maintaining existing software applications in a software product development environment
- Minimum proficiency required in one or more of the following: Java, Go, C#, Delphi, SQL.
- Familiarity with the Eclipse / VS IDE and the use of ADO
- Practical experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team
- Ability to multi-task with competing deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Collaborative in nature with a strong desire to dig in and learn independently and as well as through asking questions
- Considers ‘best-practice’ standards, as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Computer science fundamentals: OOP, design patterns, data structures & algorithms
- Preferred: Exposure in Payment, Retail, Forecourt and C-store, EMV, Wholesale or Logistics domain experience
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE