Company Name: Persistent Systems
Persistent Systems is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech is eligible for the position of Python Developer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. You will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next and take action. Our offerings, proven solutions, and innovative partner ecosystem create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We work with many industry-leading organizations across 18 countries – including 14 of the 30 most innovative US companies, 80% of the largest banks in the US and India, and numerous innovators across the healthcare ecosystem.
Job Details for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Python Developer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:– 0-1 year
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. You will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful in this role, you will require in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, as a top-class Python Developer, you should be able to design highly responsive web applications that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
What You’ll Do
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Skills Required for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
How to Apply for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE