PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: PhonePe
PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Ops Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||We are seeking a highly detail-oriented and analytical Operations Analyst to monitor our business parameters and report any anomalies or errors detected in the ecosystem. The role requires identifying errors in the minimum possible time, highlighting them to the respective stakeholders, analyzing the errors, identifying their root causes, and providing insights on issue fixes|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Phonepe is the leader in UPI-based payments in India with a market share of more than 45%. Our goal is to make payments so easy, safe, and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer-centricity. PhonePe went live in 2016 and today we have a customer base of 350+ mn users and 25 mn merchants live on our platform.
Job Details for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Ops Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
We are seeking a highly detail-oriented and analytical Operations Analyst to monitor our business parameters and report any anomalies or errors detected in the ecosystem. The role requires identifying errors in the minimum possible time, highlighting them to the respective stakeholders, analyzing the errors, identifying their root causes, and providing insights on issue fixes. The position requires managing internal and external stakeholders effectively and communicating findings and recommended solutions accurately.
- Monitor business application dashboards and anomaly detection systems for issues and errors
- Identify root causes of errors and investigate their impact on business operations
- Analyze and provide insights on issue fixes to reduce business loss
- Creation of monthly/weekly reports to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive issue resolution and provide updates on issues and fixes.
- Coordination with external partners and vendors to ensure a smooth flow of business
- Responsible for defining, developing, and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation related to processes, issues, and solutions.
- Grasping the underlying processes and data flows and should be able to analyze and work on the errors
- Liaison with partner insurance for day-to-day business operations and act as a bridge between partner SPOCs and internal business, product & tech teams.
- Involvement in automating the processes and MIS
Skills Required for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Docs, and Google Sheets
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Basic SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Reporting, Automation, Dashboarding, and Monitoring experience would be a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Graduate Trainee /Fresher
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE