PowerSchool Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must apply: Hiring For Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
PowerSchool Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must apply: hiring freshers for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Website: www.powerschool.com
Job Role: Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
|PowerSchool Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must apply
|Bengaluru – IN
Batch: Recent graduates
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Upto ₹ 6.7 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Overview of PowerSchool Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must apply
This is a great opportunity to become part of PowerSchool’s Cloud Operations Application deployment and decommission team. The Cloud Operations team works in a growing and fast-paced environment managing and supporting the cloud-based products and infrastructure for the nation’s leading education technology platform for K-12.
The Cloud Operations team manages provisioning of all cloud hosted products from hardware to software, operating systems to PowerSchool’s products. The Cloud Operations team atmosphere is collaborative, adaptable and team based to meet the needs of an evolving technology and business model.
Responsibilities for PowerSchool Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must apply:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and resolve application, instance, and/or tickets.
Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
Must have strong verbal and written skills to interact with internal customers and partners via phone, chat, and email.
Highly motivated, self-starter, who can collaborate within Cloud Operations and across other functional groups.
Understand and continuously recommend improvements to Cloud Operations processes, documentation, and tools.
Qualifications for PowerSchool Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must apply:
Technical Experience Required:
0 – 1 years of experience as an application support engineer in a cloud-hosted environment
0 – 1 years of experience providing customer application and technology support.
Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows.
Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
Managing service requests based on priority and track requests to completion with quality and in a timely manner.
Having worked on ticketing tools like Salesforce, Jira, etc., used to track and manage service requests.
Good to have skills (not mandatory)
Experience in RPA development or Power Automate is a plus.
Proficiency in essential programming languages, with the ability to script and code using modern languages.
Knowledge of database technologies (MYSQL, MS SQL, and Oracle) a plus.
How to Apply For PowerSchool Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PowerSchool Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click herel
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE