Company Name: Quick Heal
Quick Heal is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and is eligible for the role of QA Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Quick Heal Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Develops a strong functional and architectural understanding of the product/system under test. Builds a clear understanding of functional and non-functional testing requirements. Identifies use cases/scenarios and converts them to prioritized and effective test cases. Executes functional and non-functional tests including automated scripts|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Quick Heal Technologies Limited is one of the leading providers of IT Security and Data Protection Solutions with a strong footprint in India and an evolving global presence. Incorporated in the year 1995, we are an all-around player in cybersecurity with a presence in B2B, B2G, and B2C segments across multiple product categories – endpoints, network, data, and mobility.
Job Details for Quick Heal Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- QA Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra
- Batch:- 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0-4 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Quick Heal Off Campus Drive 2022
As a Test Engineer, you would be responsible for the creation and execution of test cases to ensure quality throughout the release schedule. You will document test scenarios/test cases, and report early defects along with the test results.
- Develops a strong functional and architectural understanding of the product/system under test.
- Builds a clear understanding of functional and non-functional testing requirements.
- Identifies use cases/scenarios and converts them to prioritized and effective test cases.
- Executes functional and non-functional tests including automated scripts.
- Reports early defects supported with all the required information in the “first go” and takes timely follow-up for the same to close the defect.
- Communicates test results to identify risks, and dependencies and escalate the same in a timely manner.
Works and interacts across multi-country/ cultures, but not a responsibility by definition
Skills Required For Quick Heal Off Campus Drive 2022
- Emphasis should be placed on a minimal level of required experience (e.g. typical number of years in a specific field or discipline and/or certification requirements, etc.)
- 0-4 Years of relevant hands-on experience in testing with retail/enterprise products.
- Good knowledge & experience in Test case designing, Test execution, and effective reporting of defects. Understands the concepts and is hands-on with at least one of the below:
- Automation tools [generic test automation frameworks -data-driven, key-word driven ] or
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- Well-versed with operating system internal knowledge and its interdependencies with applications.
- Good analytical and program-solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter, and motivated.
- Softskills: Communication and listening skills, Critical and Technical Thinking.
- Testing Skills: “Test-to-fail” Mindset, Test Planning, Test Design, Test case Prioritization, Defect Reporting, Troubleshooting/Debugging
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE