Red Hat Is Hiring Freshers & Experienced
Company Name: Red Hat
Red Hat Is Hiring Freshers & Experienced:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Technical Support Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Red Hat Is Hiring Freshers & Experienced|
|Description||The Red Hat Global Support Services team is seeking a highly-skilled Technical Support Engineer to provide an excellent customer support experience for our enterprise subscription customers. Unlike most software companies, we don’t sell software licenses or “break-fix” pay-per-incident support. Instead, we sell subscriptions that include an unlimited number of support incidents, product documentation, security patches and updates, and upgrades to the newest versions of our software.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems and make an impact.
Job Details for Red Hat Is Hiring Freshers & Experienced
- Job role:- Technical Support Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Red Hat Is Hiring Freshers & Experienced
- The Red Hat Global Support Services team is seeking a highly-skilled Technical Support Engineer to provide an excellent customer support experience for our enterprise subscription customers.
- Unlike most software companies, we don’t sell software licenses or “break-fix” pay-per-incident support.
- Instead, we sell subscriptions that include an unlimited number of support incidents, product documentation, security patches and updates, and upgrades to the newest versions of our software.
- As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be a trusted advisor to enterprise-level customers and partner closely with them and help us continually prove our value to our customers as you troubleshoot and resolve their technical issues for the portfolio of Red Hat cloud computing products to meet their business needs both online and over the phone.
- You’ll work with key customers both on-site and remotely to build a relationship of trust and confidence between Red Hat and the customer’s engineering, development, and operations teams.
- You will also become an expert in one or more Red Hat products like the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Many of your customers will be other engineers, so developing your technical skills is imperative.
- We’ll need you to clear the Red Hat certifications applicable for the products you specialize in, i.e. the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack or the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.
What you will do–
- Ensure customers can get the maximum value from and easily use our products and subscriptions
- Support customers by responding within the designated SLA to incoming calls as well as chat and web-based inquiries about our technologies
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues, developing solutions for our customers while understanding their business needs
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Proactively update our customers and ensure they are satisfied with our support service
- Collaborate with other engineers and developers to develop creative solutions for our customers, including product fixes
- Share your knowledge gained from troubleshooting issues by contributing to the global Red Hat knowledge management system; present troubleshooting instructions and solutions to other engineers within the domain
- Manage customer cases and maintain clear and concise case documentation
- Participate case review conference call with customers when needed
- Travel regionally to visit customers when needed
What you will bring–
- Troubleshooting skills in OpenStack
- Linux or UNIX system administration experience
- Working knowledge of computing, storage, and networking in relation to the Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshooting and Deployment knowledge of the Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within the enterprise IT sector
- Technical knowledge and experience of the Linux kernel and networking
- Fundamental understanding of the OpenStack architecture and administration experience across all working components. Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem-solving and investigation
- Demonstrated customer service experience or prior technical support experience; willingness to go above and beyond in assisting customers
- Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer and partner relationships by delivering high-quality support
- Red Hat certification like Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack, or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), or willingness to pursue certificate within first 90 days
- Ability to deal with rapid change and limited structure
- Proven ability and willingness to learn new open-source technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Skills Required For Red Hat Is Hiring Freshers & Experienced
The following are considered a plus:
- Previous experience with Ceph or Gluster storage
- Relevant industry experience with software-defined networking (SDN), network function virtualization (NFV), and cloud networking
- Professional experience with the telco industry
- Scripting or programming experience in languages like Bash, C, or Python
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE