Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Jamnagar
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : Reliance Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHO Projects P&C. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Job Title||Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Work Location||Jamnagar – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHO Projects P&C|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Education Requirement for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHI Projects P&C:
Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience: 0-2 years
Experience Requirement for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Led / Participated in a project.
Ability to Deep dive into discussions.
Ability to analyze.
Ability to understand the big picture.
Open to Learn.
Skills & Competencies for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical processes.
Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
Project planning and management skills.
Job Responsibilities for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology, and Techno-commercial role.
To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
To understand processes and systems required for the functioning of a company.
Being a role model for all safety, health, environment, and quality issues.
Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science, and new business initiatives.
Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
Participate in key activities of the refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives, etc.
Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop a sound understanding of the roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
How to apply for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE