Company Name: Sandvine
Sandvine Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech is eligible for the position of Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Sandvine Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||You will be part of the Test Engineering team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn” and qualify sophisticated wireline and wireless network entities/solutions. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will be part of the design, develop test strategy, and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Sandvine helps organizations run world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence, leveraging machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation to identify and adapt to network behavior in real-time.
With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an intelligent automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deep understanding of their network data to drive faster, better decisions.
Job Details for Sandvine Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Sandvine Recruitment Drive 2023
- You will be part of the Test Engineering team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn” and qualify sophisticated wireline and wireless network entities/solutions. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will be part of the design, develop test strategy, and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance. The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies. If you are looking for a very challenging and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
- What skills do you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP), L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, and troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution-level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking.
Skills Required for Sandvine Recruitment Drive 2023
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions that communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope, and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
- Identifying the level of test coverage required and evaluating customer feedback to identify weak areas
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE