Sasken Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name: Sasken Technologies Limited
Sasken Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Engineering graduate, MCA and are eligible for the position of Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Sasken Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||The person in this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices. • Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies them by following defined work procedures. • Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day-to-day defined tasks|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to global leaders in semiconductors, Automotive, Industrials, Smart Devices and wearables, Enterprise Devices, Satcom, and Transportation industries.
For over 30 years and with multiple patents, Sasken has transformed the businesses of 100+ Fortune 500 companies, powering more than a billion devices through its services and IP
Job Details for Sasken Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Engineer
- Qualification:- Engineering graduate, MCA
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Sasken Recruitment Drive 2023
- • The person in this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
• Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies them by following defined work procedures.
• Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day-to-day defined tasks.
• Works under close supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager
Skills Required For Sasken Recruitment Drive 2023
- • Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation, and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on-time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
• Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status reports to the team lead, and following relevant organizational processes.
• Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending training, self-study, and periodic technical assessments
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE