Siemens Energy Graduate Program 2024
Company Name:- Siemens Energy
Siemens Energy Graduate Program 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their MTech. / M.E / PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology and are eligible for the position of Graduate Program. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Siemens Energy Graduate Program 2024
|Over two years, you’ll get hands-on experience, be actively integrated into the day-to-day activities of your teams and gain a deep understanding of Siemens Energy. You’ll rapidly build in-depth knowledge, discover solutions, and experience our business first-hand
|Gurugram & Pune – India
|FULL TIME, INTERN
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Job Details for Siemens Energy Graduate Program 2024
- Job role:- Graduate Program
- Qualification:- MTech. / M.E / PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Job Location:- Gurugram & Pune
- Experience:- 6-36 Months
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Siemens Energy Graduate Program 2024
- Whether you have just graduated or have a few years of work experience, you are our future leaders and innovators. That’s why we offer an outstanding global Siemens Energy Graduate Program that helps you unleash your human energy. Here, you’ll learn from experienced mentors, take advantage of training and develop your career in any direction while rapidly growing your global network.
- What You Can Expect
- Over two years, you’ll get hands-on experience, be actively integrated into the day-to-day activities of your teams and gain a deep understanding of Siemens Energy. You’ll rapidly build in-depth knowledge, discover solutions, and experience our business first-hand.
- From day one, you will work on important projects with three individually designed assignments, including one eight-month international assignment!
- You’ll be paired with a dedicated mentor who will guide you through immersive experiences, allowing you to shadow various roles and positions. This support system is designed to empower you to achieve your unique career goals while fostering meaningful connections with peers and influential business leaders. Additionally, you’ll gain access to a wealth of resources geared towards cultivating your professional growth.
- As a member of the Digital Transformation office, you will play a crucial role as the primary responder for emerging digital technologies and innovations, supporting the sustainable enablement and training of our workforce.
- How You’ll Make an Impact
- ● As part of our Graduate Program, you are on the Siemens Energy team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
- ● You’ll drive digital innovation campaigns for technologies like Generative AI, AR/VR and quantum computing with colleagues in the digital teams to deliver profitable growth.
- ● Leveraging your curiosity for digital technologies, you proactively train yourself to prototype and develop minimum viable products, fostering the necessary advancement of digital capabilities within various teams.
- ● Building both an internal and external global network, you will connect with roles driving innovation, cultivating relationships that contribute to the value-added outcomes of digital innovation.
- What You Bring
- ● Demonstrated hands-on experience in crafting solutions for digital technologies, coupled with a strong willingness to evolve into a key expert, particularly in areas such as Generative AI, AR/VR, and quantum computing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, coupled with the capacity to think both creatively and strategically.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for networking and excels in cultivating relationships, both internally and externally, to propel innovation initiatives.
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment.
- A master’s degree, doctoral degree, or equivalent in computer science, information systems, business analytics or data science.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working.
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program
How to Apply For Siemens Energy Graduate Program 2024?
Eligible candidates apply for this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE