Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Power Company Limited
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022 : Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka. As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.
The 4000 megawatt imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra , Gujarat , 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon , Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions / greenfield projects in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Orissa , West Bengal.
Company Website: www.tatapower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Across India
|Job Title||Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – Electrical|
|Work Location||Chennai i – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022:
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of BE/ B.Tech (Electrical) and would graduate in 2022.
Responsible for service and management of Rooftop Sites
Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance .
Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements
Ensure preventive maintenance & House keeping
Collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues Monitor & ensure timely closure of service delivery for signed partnership
Administration and Management
Complex Problem Solving
Computers and Electronics
Customer and Personal Service
Engineering and Technology
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 30th June 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE