Tata Power Off-Campus Drive 2023 | B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/Diploma | Across India
Tata Power Off-Campus Drive 2023– Tata Power is schedule to hire Diploma Engineer Trainee/Graduate Engineer Trainee/Graduate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/Diploma. The detail eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Title||Tata Power Off-Campus Drive 2023|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Diploma Engineer Trainee/Graduate Engineer Trainee/Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Diploma Engineer Trainee: The candidates should have Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical
Graduate Engineer Trainee: The candidates should have B.E/B.Tech in Electrical
Graduate Trainee: The candidates should have B.Com.
Note: All the candidates should have pass out in 2023.
About Tata Power:
Tata Power is India’s largest integrat power company with a 107-year-old legacy committ to ‘Lighting Up Lives’ for generations to come. Our vision is to “Empower a billion lives through sustainable, affordable and innovative energy solutions”.
Aim of company
Company, together with its subsidiaries and joint entities, is present across the entire power value chain of conventional and renewable energy and next generation customer solution with future focus on innovation and technology, emphasis on renewable power, power distribution and service-led business.
Tata Power has a domestic footprint with a generation capacity of 13,515 MW (FY22) from Thermal, Hydro, Waste Heat/BFG, Wind and Solar energy, out of which 4,655 MW is from “Clean and Green sources”. We have 12 million+ distribution customers and carry a clean energy portfolio of 34%.
With a bold aspiration to become the ‘Most Preferred Green Energy Company’, we are proactively investing in a greener portfolio, and innovating with smart technology for a future-ready business. Tata Power has a holistic approach to Sustainability that covers environment, climate change, biodiversity and community relations.
At Tata Power, we are on a journey to challenge conventions, set benchmarks and consistently innovate to explore solutions to meet the energy needs of the present and the future. Today, more than ever, we have a responsibility to all our stakeholders and the world at large, to find such solutions that usher in a sustainable tomorrow.
Our highly engaged workforce is a reflection of the work environment that inspires excellence, continuous learning and a culture that encourages employees to innovate. With a strong foundation of values and ethical conduct, strong legacy and expertise across the value chain, Tata Power stands out to be one of the most valued power companies in India.
How to Apply for Tata Power Off-Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee(Electrical): Click here.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee(Mechanical): Click here.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Electrical): Click here.
- Graduate Trainee(B.Com): Click here.
Note: Shortlisted candidates get contacted directly over email.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE