Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers : For Intern | Hyderabad
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers: hiring freshers for Intern of Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Website : https://www.teradata.com/
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree
Batch: 2020/2021/2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 4 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
What We Do
The Teradata Base Support team is a 24×7 high volume global support center. Along with incident management, we provide technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s problems, both internal and external.
What You’ll Do:
As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts. You will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), identify solutions and communicate the solution to the customer. You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools. You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities in Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers )
Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
Research problems and analyze issues.
Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
Help end-users implement solutions.
Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need to Be Successful: (Basic Qualifications for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers )
Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
Strong oral and written skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Strong facilitation and team skills.
Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
Ideally, you will also have the following: (Preferred Qualifications for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers )
Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
How to apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE