Tesla Is Hiring Graduates 2023
Company Name: Tesla
Tesla Is Hiring Graduates 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BS and are eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Tesla Is Hiring Graduates 2023|
|Description||Create, maintain, and expand the design of Tesla’s internal engineering tools related to harnesses, devices, vehicles, and factory diagnostics Participate in next-generation feature and tool development, system architecture definition, and end-to-end implementation from early prototype to full release. Own and support existing tools by scaling them for use across the entire engineering organization while maintaining reliability|
|Work Location||California, USA – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker, and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Job Details for Tesla Is Hiring Graduates 2023
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BS
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Location:- California, USA
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Tesla Is Hiring Graduates 2023
- Create, maintain, and expand the design of Tesla’s internal engineering tools related to harnesses, devices, vehicles, and factory diagnostics
- Participate in next-generation feature and tool development, system architecture definition, and end-to-end implementation from early prototype to full release.
- Own and support existing tools by scaling them for use across the entire engineering organization while maintaining reliability
- Write translators (APIs) between applications and various internal and third-party design software packages
- Collaborate with engineers to formulate user stories and develop designs and specifications.
- Confer and collaborate with cross-functional teams, hardware and software teams.
- Support bring up, validation, and development of new hardware and systems
Skills Required For Tesla Is Hiring Graduates 2023
- Strong programming skills with a solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in Python and Pydata stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, flask)
- Experience building modern web applications using React/Redux or similar component-based libraries
- UI and graphic design sensibilities
- Proficiency in SQL relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
- K8S + Docker deployment experience is a plus
- Microcontroller firmware development and hardware interface experience is a plus
- Demonstrate engineering skills with quantitative projects
How To Apply for Tesla Is Hiring Graduates 2023?
Moreover, eligible candidates apply to this drive online by following the link ASAP and, completing the Application Form.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE