Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply | Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aviation | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Textron India Private Limited
Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:- Textron Inc. is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $13.9 billion, and approximately 34,000 employees with facilities and presence worldwide, serving a diverse and global customer base.
Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Backed by an 80-year history of growth and innovation, Textron continues to set new standards of excellence in every market it serves.
Company Website: www.textron.com
Positions: Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aviation|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Requires an understanding of engineering data, with an ability to research and analyze engineering drawings and technical documents.
Requires mechanical/ avionics aptitude with knowledge of aircraft systems, operation, manufacturing and ATA guidelines helpful.
Advantage if the candidate is familiar with tools: CAD, CATIA and MS Office
Job Description for Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :-
The incumbent will be responsible for developing solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. He/she has limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Work is closely supervised. The incumbent should have specific, detailed instructions to complete the task. Performs assignments designed to develop professional engineering work knowledge and abilities, requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks
Job Responsibilities for Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Create and revise manuals using engineering database information, engineering drawings and other sources to provide customers with detailed aircraft continue airworthiness instructions.
Create illustrations or step-by-step guiding materials using engineering drawings.
Conduct self-quality checks of completed work packages for accuracy and consistency.
Follow established procedures and improve procedures as necessary.
Provide Lead with up-to-date metrics on the progress and status of work.
Communicate clearly and efficiently in a multi-team setting.
Make a list of new learnings and discuss them with other team members.
Technical Competencies for Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Effective written and verbal communication
A good team player
Cross-cultural work experiences
Ability to work in a matrix organization
External Work Experience (in years): Fresher
How to Apply for Textron Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE