Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name:- Unilever
Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech and are eligible for the position of Software Development Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023 – Experienced Can Apply Instantly|
|Description||Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting the market) and driving the distribution system. • Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure. • Systematically analyze, extract, and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography|
|Work Location||Gurugram – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, and that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good, and get more out of life–giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow, and we believe in business as a force for good.
Job Details for Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Development Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Gurgaon
- Experience:-0-2 years
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023
- • Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting the market) and driving the distribution system.
- • Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- • Systematically analyze, extract, and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
- • Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
- • Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
- • Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
- • Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor’s sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
Skills Required For Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023
- • Required a Minimum Fulltime Graduation
- • Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
- • Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
- • Should be well-versed in RS appointment & Sales Planning
- • Conducting promotional activities & Execution
- • Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
- • Decent Communication in English and the Local language is desired
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE