United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: United Airlines
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, and Electrical who are eligible for the position of Associate Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||As an Associate Engineer at United you will be challenged to provide support for a wide range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs, engines as well as operational engineering functions. You must be able to understand, analyze and seek solutions to the design, operation, maintenance, performance or repair of aircraft and their components.|
|Work Location||Gurugram – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
United Airlines, Inc., is a major American airline headquartered at the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network spanning cities large and small across the United States and all six inhabited continents.
Job Details for United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
- Job Location:- Gurugram
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023
- As an Associate Engineer at United, you will be challenged to provide support for a wide range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs, engines as well as operational engineering functions.
- You must be able to understand, analyze and seek solutions to the design, operation, maintenance, performance, or repair of aircraft and their components.
- You should also be able to logically approach problem-solving, define an aircraft maintenance program or configurations and ensure a safe and legal operation.
- You will also evaluate the benefits of the cost impact of projects that can be added to the aircraft.
- You will be responsible for working with both internal and external customers on technical issues, work scope recommendations, and failure investigations.
- Your project work will increase in complexity as you gain critical experience in aircraft programs.
- You could work in a variety of engineering departments based on current needs.
- Review Service Bulletins (SBs) from airframe manufacture or component manufacture for effectivity to United Fleet
- Develops solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis, and overall management of project implementation which can include obtaining FAA approvals and coordinating warranty recovery on SBs that are applicable
- Proactive in communications and engagement with domestic engineering team members to ensure daily work assignments are on track and in alignment with goals.
- Organize and manage the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplish the work process to meet all deliverables for projects both online and base aircraft as well as maintenance program changes and technical specification revisions
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability, and operational efficiency.
- Development and training through virtual, onsite sessions and independent learning modules.
Skills Required For United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
- 0-1 years entry level; university graduate
- Strong written/oral communication skills, data-focused, able to work in a team environment, project management, analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – AME certification from a reputable institution
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE