Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can’t miss this opportunity | Fresher Diploma Engineers | Computers/ Electronics | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Across India
Company: Wipro Technologies Ltd
Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can’t miss this opportunity :- Wipro is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Test Name: WIPRO SIM Registration
Designation: Diploma Engineers
Test Date: To be in 2023
|Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can't miss this opportunity
|Pune – IN
Job Location: Wipro branches across all over India
Compensation for Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can’t miss this opportunity :
First-year stipend: INR 12,400 PM
Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 PM
Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 PM
Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 PM
Service Agreement: Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can’t miss this opportunity :
Qualification for Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can’t miss this opportunity :
Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 60% and above
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 and 2023
10th Standard: 50% or above
12th Standard: 50% or above
Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Selection Process for Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can’t miss this opportunity:
Eligible aspirants must go through below online test and business round.
How To Apply for Wipro SIM Registration Drive 2023 | Diploma Engineers can’t miss this opportunity?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE