Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date | BCA/B.Sc | Last Date: 15 May 2023
Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date – Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch: 2021, 2022, 2023
Salary: 15K to 23K
Location: Across India
Last Date: 15 May 2023
|Job Title||Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date|
|Work Location||Pune – IN |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility criteria for Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date:
10th Standard: Pass
12th Standard: Pass
Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Qualification for Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date:
Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
Other Criteria for Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date :
Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
Selection process for Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date :
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
How to Apply for Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 2024 | Apply before last date?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Wipro WILP FY 2024 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE