Zycus Is Hiring Fresher Graduates
Company Name: Zycus
Zycus Is Hiring Fresher Graduates:- The Company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Technical Support Executive. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Zycus Is Hiring Fresher Graduates
|Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite Be the first point of contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
|Bangalore, Karnataka – India
Zycus is a leading global provider of an A.I.-powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent bots.
The company’s spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected in the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Job Details for Zycus Is Hiring Fresher Graduates
- Job role:- Technical Support Executive
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Experience:- 0 – 1 year
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Zycus Is Hiring Fresher Graduates
- Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT, or Electronics with 0-1 years experience to join us as (Technical Support Executive) Product Technical Analysts.
As a Technical Support Executive at Zycus, you will:
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite
- Be the first point of contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts, and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating in and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of Zycus products with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the
- Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs
Job Skills for Zycus Is Hiring Fresher Graduates
- Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in CS/IT/Electronics
- Experience Level: 0-1 year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, learn, execute and excel
- Understanding Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive online ASAP
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE