DRDO – ASL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentices | 53 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Hyderabad | Last Date: 31st August 2022
Company: Advanced System Laboratory
DRDO – ASL: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Advanced Systems Laboratory with thrust on design, development and flight evaluation of various types of missile systems is working on Solid Propulsion Technologies, Composites, Aerospace Mechanisms, NDT Techniques, System Design and Analysis, Mission Design and Studies, Guidance Design and Control Systems.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Graduate/ ITI/ Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 53 Posts
|Job Title||DRDO – ASL Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Technician Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 18 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – 19 Posts
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentice, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 7,000/- for ITI Apprentices
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – ASL Recruitment 2022:
For Technician Apprentice:
Candidates should have Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Polymer Science/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
For ITI Apprentice:
Candidates should have ITI in various trades. (Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic/ COPA/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Welder/Turner/ Machinist) from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process for DRDO – ASL Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the detailed schedule.
How to Apply for DRDO-ASL Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. ([email protected]), i.e. 31st August 2022
- For ITI Apprentices, Candidates should register through National Apprenticeship promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal
- For Technician, Graduate Apprentices, Candidates should register through National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE