Company Name:- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is Hiring for the position of Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, ITI Apprentices. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website.
|Job Title||AAI Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technical/ ITI Apprentices | 180 Posts|
|Description||Airports Authority of India (AAI) is Hiring for the position of Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, ITI Apprentices.|
|Work Location||New Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
Job Details for AAI Recruitment
- Qualification:- Diploma/BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Aerospace/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Position:- Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, ITI Apprentices.
- Experience:- Freshers
- Job Category:- Government
- Job Location:- Across India
Total Vacancies: 180 Posts
|Graduate Apprentices: 92 Posts||Diploma Apprentices: 73 Posts||ITI Apprentices: 14 Posts|
|Automobile: 6||Automobile: 4||–|
|Civil: 16||Civil: 14||–|
|Electrical: 16||Electrical: 16||–|
|Electronics: 38||Electronics: 24||–|
|Computers/ IT: 8 Posts||Computers/ IT: 7 Posts||–|
|Aerospace: 8 Posts||Aerospace: 8 Posts||–|
|–||Fire Service: 1 Post||–|
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- PM
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment
- Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices:- Candidates should possess a full-time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in the relevant streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Relevant streams: Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Aerospace/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
- ITI Apprentices:- Candidates must complete ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute
Selection Process for AAI Recruitment
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Northern Region based on their registration location.
- Only Indian Nationals from Indian Nationals belonging to the states of the Northern Region (NR) are eligible.
- Candidates who passed degree/diploma on or after 2018 are only eligible
- Maximum 26 years as of 01-07-2020.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in for the posts of Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
- For the posts of ITI Apprentices, candidates must apply through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 24-01-2021
- Graduate Apprentices/ Diploma Apprentices Notification: Click here
- ITI Apprentices Notification: Click here
- Graduate/ Technician Apprentices Apply Link: Click here
- ITI Apprentices Apply link: Click here