Company Name:- ACG World
ACG World is hiring candidates who have completed Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR a Master’s Degree in Electronics/Computer Applications/ E&TC is eligible for the position of Edge & Connectivity Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website:- https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||ACG World Is Hiring Edge & Connectivity Intern|
|Description||Ability to work on IIoT applications. Ability to configure and debug problems in various industry-standard sensors, drivers, and energy meters Basic Understanding of Electronics and Industrial Protocols: Preferred to have some experience in handling Embedded boards, and understanding of Protocols (like Modbus, RS485, RS232) Basic Understanding of IoT: Preferred to have some knowledge on IoT, worked on any IoT Project. Coding: Preferred to have some experience in at least one of the following languages: Python /Java / C / C++|
|Work Location||Shirwal, ACG Films & Foils – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
ACG is the world’s only integrated pharma manufacturing solutions company. Capsules + Films & Foils + Engineering + Inspection and Track & Trace systems, we do it all. Your global partners for end-to-end pharmaceutical solutions, no matter where you are
Job Details for ACG World 2021
- Job role:- Edge & Connectivity Intern
- Qualification:- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR Master’s Degree in Electronics/Computer Applications/ E&TC
- Job Type:- Internship
- Department : Digitalization & Analytics (IIoT)
- Job Category:- Private Jobs
- Job Location:- Work From Home
- Stipend:- Paid
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for ACG World 2021
- Ability to work on IIoT applications.
- Ability to configure and debug problems in various industry-standard sensors, drivers, and energy meters
- Basic Understanding of Electronics and Industrial Protocols: Preferred to have some experience in handling Embedded boards, and understanding of Protocols (like Modbus, RS485, RS232)
- Basic Understanding of IoT: Preferred to have some knowledge on IoT, worked on any IoT Project.
- Coding: Preferred to have some experience in at least one of the following languages: Python /Java / C / C++
Responsibilities for ACG World 2021
- Data and Machine configuration in IIoT application.
- Developing, Deploying, & Managing Edge Devices on different types of Pharmaceutical Machines.
- Understanding Machines, it’s working and automation components to gather data for predictive maintenance.
- Developing solutions for automating manual processes (eg: automating digital twin configuration in IoT application using Python)
- Working on Health monitoring systems for Edge Devices.
- Working on connecting Sensors, Drives, PLC with Edge device to gather data and send it to cloud.
- Support cross-functional teams.
Details for ACG World 2021
- Candidate must be ready to travel to ACG group company plant locations as per project & internship requirements.
- Prefer a candidate based at Pune/Shirwal location.
- Background requirement:
- Good Academic records with CGPA greater than 8 consistently
- Willing to work on diverse projects and has basic skills in Python, understanding of electronic devices, and various industrial sensors.
- Benefits of Internship:
- Rich experience of working on live projects in the IIoT domain, which is a buzzing field in the industry now.
- Internship certificate and recommendation based on performance during the internship
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Internship Requirements:·
- Internship Period – Internship will begin immediately
- Internship Type – Work From Home, Full time
- Working Hours – Monday to Friday,9 hours per day as per company policy
- Laptop & Wi-Fi – Laptop & Wi-Fi should be available with the interns for working on the assigned projects
- Time Booking – Intern will be required to fill working hours on an internal application
- Leaves – 1.5 leaves per month applicable
- NDA – Non Disclosure Agreement will be signed & accepted by Interns on mail for data secrecy and data security purpose
- Internship certificate eligibility – Intern is required to complete a minimum of 6 months for getting internship experience letter