Company Name: Adidas
Adidas is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms. Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organization’s planning and operations. Recognizes and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge. Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organization. Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats, and opportunities to the organization.|
|Work Location||Gurugram – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Job Details for Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:- 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Gurugram
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organization’s planning and operations.
- Recognizes and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats, and opportunities to the organization.
- Contributes to the creation of reports, technology road mapping, and the sharing of knowledge and insights.
- Requirement and Definition Management
- Defines and manages to scope requirements definition and prioritization activities for smallscale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed with standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenges to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritizes requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements baseline.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined
requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Designs software components and modules using appropriate modeling techniques
following agreed software design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates and communicates multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the software design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Recommends designs that take into account target environment, performance security
requirements, and existing systems.
- Reviews verify and improve own designs against specifications. Leads reviews of others’ designs.
- Models simulate or prototype the behavior of proposed software to enable approval by stakeholders, and effective construction of the software.
- Verifies software design by constructing and applying appropriate methods.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting
appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile)
- Applies agreed on standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts,
design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
- Assesses proposed changes to object/data structures, in order to evaluate alternative
- Implements physical database designs to support transactional data requirements for
performance and availability
Skills Required For Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE