Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Adidas
Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed ME/M.Tech/M.Sc is eligible for the position of Junior Data Scientist. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Be part of a team of highly skilled Data Scientists from diverse backgrounds like statistics, mathematics, economics, and computer science that develops and factorizes complex data science solutions. Apply a range of mathematical, statistical, predictive modeling, or machine-learning techniques in consultation with experts, and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques. Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor programs/scripts|
|Work Location||Gurugram – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Job Details for Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Junior Data Scientist
- Qualification:- ME/M.Tech/M.Sc
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Location:- Gurugram
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023
- Be part of a team of highly skilled Data Scientists from diverse backgrounds like statistics, mathematics, economics, and computer science that develops and factorizes complex data science solutions.
- Apply a range of mathematical, statistical, predictive modeling, or machine-learning techniques in consultation with experts, and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques.
- Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor programs/scripts.
- Support the investigation of operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contribute to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Undertake analytical activities and deliver analysis outputs, in accordance with client needs and conforming to agreed standards.
- Support the selection, acquisition, and integration of data for analysis.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Engage in code reviews.
- Inspire us with the latest knowledge from research and academia.
Skills Required For Adidas Off Campus Drive 2023
- In your studies, you’ve acquired theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning (e.g., tree-based models, NLP, image processing) – now you are eager to put things into practice. Hands-on experience with exploratory data analysis and feature engineering (e.g., in the context of hackathons) would be a strong plus.
- You should have at least a basic understanding of statistics/ statistical inference. Knowledge of linear algebra, optimization, and time-series modeling would be a plus.
- In your studies/ during internships, you have already worked with Python and its state-of-the-art analytical libraries (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, PySpark, plotly) – now you are ready to push your programming skills to the next level. You know the basics of Deep Learning architectures (e.g., CNNs or RNNs) and you are happy to experiment with tools like TensorFlow or PyTorch. Basic knowledge of R (including tidyverse) is an advantage.
- Ideally, you’ve already worked in a Jupyterlab/ Notebook environment or with IDEs like PyCharm or Visual Studio Code. Great, if you know how to use Bitbucket/ GIT for version control and collaborative coding.
- You have a basic understanding of relational databases and ideally know how to query large databases (e.g., via Spark, SQL, Hue).
- You are familiar with basic software engineering principles (e.g., integration/ unit testing) and the concept of continuous integration. Experience in the use of Jenkins would be a plus.
- You are strongly interested in our focus areas (i.e., recommender and ranking systems, website personalization, search engine optimization, product ranging, sizing, tactical pricing, demand forecasting, image processing, social media listening, and customer lifetime value). Research or project work from those areas would be a strong plus.
- You have a basic understanding of agile development – now you are ready to become a member of an agile team.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Econometrics or a related field with a strong quantitative focus (Mathematics/Physics)
- Ideally, you’ve already had first professional experiences (academia/ internships) preferably with a focus on online retailing or sporting goods.
- You have strong professional communication skills (English, written, and oral).
- You interact confidently with your teammates and do not shy away from sharing and presenting your work.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE