Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must not miss | Trainee | MBA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Karnataka
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must not miss : A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
We believe in nurturing our biggest asset – our people. The Aditya Birla Group was named the AON best employer in India for 2018 – the 3rd time over the last 7 years. The Group ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership advisory firm).
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must not miss|
|Work Location||Karnataka – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must not miss:
- 0-1 year of experience
Job Description for Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must not miss :
Recruitment and Selection O&S- Recruitment start to end processes, Monitoring and Controlling of Head Counts. Maintain the personal files of employees.
On boarding process: Start to end completion of employee onboarding process.
Learning and development – Facilitating Learning and Development T&C subcommittee activities. Finalization of TNIs of O&S & Contract labours, updating training records
PMS process -To facilitate goal-setting, MYR, ACR process for all Management/ staff cadre employees, Self & Manager Evaluation’s process etc.
Salary & payroll : Having deep knowledge of salary & payroll and CTC structure making process. Fund planning and communication UKSC.
Employee Engagement & Welfare activity: planning and organizing employee engagement activities and welfare activities.
Mediclaim/GPA/Nischint/Sunichint : Ensure monthly/ annual renewal of the insurance & policies.
MIS: arrange monthly manpower and other MIS reporting’s.
Industrial Relations – Handling disciplinary, legal matters, Employee grievances and resolution. To maintain harmonious relationship with Locals, Local Leaders and Maintain Industrial Peace in and surrounding area of plant.
Statutory compliance- All the statutory returns and regular Audits related to PF ESIC Factories Act, Employment Exchange, Annual returns.
Candidate should aware about basic safety knowledge
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must not miss?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE