Airbus Recruitment Drive 2021 | Modeling and Simulation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical | Bangalore
Airbus Recruitment Drive 2021 : Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Airbus is hiring Modeling and Simulation Engineer|
|Description||Airbus is hiring Modeling and Simulation Engineer of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Electrical/ EC/ Mech|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Modeling and Simulation Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus Recruitment 2021:
B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.E. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering.
As a Modeling and Simulation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing simulation models of different aircraft systems aimed to support system design and testing for engineering teams as well as enable pilot training for various aircraft programs.
Required Technical Expertise:
- General awareness of aircraft and its systems
- Good understanding of engineering fundamentals, system dynamics and use of first principles.
- Knowledge of programming in C /C++ / Matlab /Simulink
- Knowledge of control systems and experience in modelling and simulation (Matlab, Simulink) will be an added advantage.
- Development of behavioral/physical models for various aircraft systems.
- Verification and validation (V&V) of the models on target simulation platforms.
- Ensure support for integration of these models with other system models to represent broader aircraft behaviors.
- Working on the evolutions of models based on the change requests, system updates, etc.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders during system V&V campaigns across multiple aircraft programs.
- Support the initiatives in the domain of system simulation driven by system community of Airbus globally.
- Automate to support analysis and V&V for different system models
How to Apply for Airbus Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE