Altair Recruitment 2021 | Altair Engineering has recruit BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace candidates for Training Development Specialist Position in Bangalore , Karnataka
Altair Recruitment 2021 : Altair Engineering has to recruit candidates for Training Development Specialist position through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Altair Engineering company you can use this recruitment.
|Company Name||Altair Engineering|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Job Title||Training Development Specialist|
|Description||Altair Engineering has to recruit candidates for Training Development Specialist position through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Altair Engineering company you can use this recruitment.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About Altair Engineering
Altair Engineering : Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Detailed Job Description For Altair Recruitment 2021
- The Training Specialist is responsible for creation and maintenance of course package materials. This process may include teaching classes to test new material and obtain feedback to edit existing materials.
- The creation of new course packages includes working with Program Managers and Subject Matter Experts, as necessary, to gain appropriate knowledge and content. Maintaining the training material requires working with Program Managers and Subject Matter Experts to ensure the latest features and enhancements are captured appropriately by the course packages.
- This role will work with a variety of teams within the Altair suite of products. The primary responsibility will be working with the Enterprise Solutions team on the High-Performance Computing suite of products. The role will also work with other teams for additional course package development as necessary.
- Create new training material as needed.
- Revise materials as content and application changes dictate, including performing needs analysis on course effectiveness and exercising diligence to maintain updated, efficient materials that engage and energize learners.
- Work with SME’s to obtain feedback on new or updated material.
- Maintain consistent formatting across all material.
- Establish and adhere to milestones contained within courseware project plans.
- Ensure comprehensive editing for grammar, usage, consistency, accuracy and style.
- Proactively identify and resolve gaps within the content development support structure and improve workflow processes.
- Teach classes as necessary, both internally and externally to customers.
- Identify and master new features as they are released.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Altair Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, Computer Science or Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Aerospace highly preferred)
- Classroom training experience
- Training material creation experience preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to write effective copy and instructional text
- Initiative and independent judgment to search out solutions within the context of broad goals and long-term objectives
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels of management
- Ability to adapt to change quickly when tackling unfamiliar tasks and requests
- Working Knowledge of Altair’s High-Performance Computing suite of products preferred
Documents to be Carried for Altair Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Altair Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE