Company Name: Amazon
Amazon is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Software Development Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document, and support massively scalable, distributed real-time systems. Using C++, Java, object-oriented design patterns, distributed databases, and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.
We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Details for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Software Development Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document, and support massively scalable, distributed real-time systems. Using C++, Java, object-oriented design patterns, distributed databases, and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
We are looking for software engineers with 0-1 year of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence
Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0-1 years of software development experience in Java
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
- Ability to architect new end-to-end customer experiences that bring experience innovations to mobile audiences.
- Ability to deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, and extensibility as needed.
- Ability to mentor team members to promote engineering excellence.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 year of software development
- Experience developing high-quality, large-scale consumer applications
- Experience developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE