Company Name: Amazon
Amazon is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA and are eligible for the position of Device Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components, and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed Acts as a point of contact for mid-sized (TT/Reviewer/YUMA/Audits) components & features related to apps. Creates SOPs from existing test methods. Reviews new tests & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive into the app features & core functionalities|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Details for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Device Associate
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Experience:- 0 – 1 year
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components, and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Acts as a point of contact for mid-sized (TT/Reviewer/YUMA/Audits) components & features related to apps.
- Creates SOPs from existing test methods. Reviews new tests & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive into the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with the highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Has skills to write scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Is able to write simple code and scripts for app automation or manual task automation.
- To analyze the source code of the scripts & come up with new methods to automate test cases
- Work on maintenance of the codes/scripts
- Ability to understand cultural sensitivity, Intellectual property rights violation & ability to flag sensitive content, digital media, etc.
- Comfortable evaluating content that may be considered sensitive, cultural, sexual/adult in nature, or have a religious connotation.
- Ability to deep dive, perform risk assessments & evaluate intentions of the applications based on holistic investigation
- Ability to evaluate intentions of the apps based on holistic investigation of digital applications, research on features provided by apps & identify possible violations
- Strong knowledge of language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive into applications & compare features between various versions & identifying changes made within the app.
- Set up & maintain digital content records using internal Amazon systems
- Download, install, & test Amazon’s digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high-quality bar & adheres to Amazon’s merchandising policies
- Is comfortable with working in shifts
Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/ME, BSC, MCA with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Open to working in shifts and rotational week offs.
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
- Highly skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- A passion for computers, eCommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Comfort working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word
- Self-motivation and a strong bias for action; the ability to hit aggressive productivity goals without micromanagement
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Proficiency in working on MS Office suite (Word, Excel).
- Mobile app testing knowledge, interest in the latest apps, technology, e-commerce, retail, and mobile industry experience desired
- Bachelors in computer science – OOPS concepts, Programming basics, Testing concepts awareness
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE