Company Name: Amazon
Amazon is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech and are eligible for the position of Programmer Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks at once, and be able to work independently. They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amazon has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Details for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Programmer Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Job Location:- Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
Key job responsibilities
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks at once and be able to work independently. They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies. They will be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
- We deal with managing newer configurations, building newer features in existing products, and automating the manual process in the Transportation space. As an intern, your typical day will involve planning your tasks, attending team-level stand-ups to review the progress of work, reviewing code or design proposals of other members, and working on configuration/coding tasks. We mainly work on Java, Python, and ReactJS and use AWS services and infrastructure (S3, DDB, EC2, Cloudwatch, etc)
Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- 1+ year experience in Software development and also in handling highly scalable systems.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and root cause medium to complex issues.
- Exposure to AWS Technologies such as AWS S3, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand the business objectives relevant to your team and your stakeholders’ teams and understand how the applications or tools achieve business objectives
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE