Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Amazon
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the position of Catalog Specialist I. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Amazon.com is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Marketplace Business Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist. This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success. You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals. You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Details for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Catalog Specialist I
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0 – 3 years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
- Amazon.com is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Marketplace Business Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist.
- This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success.
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals.
- You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
- You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amounts of data, and report generation & management.
- The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders. The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance
Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
Interest in e-Commerce/Online business
Passion for innovation, automation, and operational excellence
Ability to work on MS Excel, Microsoft Word
Ability to write macros in MS Excel aimed at improving processes
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE