Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name: Amazon
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the position of Quality Assurance Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel Should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills. Should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. The auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help in efficient data aggregation|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amazon has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Details for Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Experience:- 0 – 3 years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023
Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
· Should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
· Should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. The auditor should be proficient in MS Excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help in efficient data aggregation
· Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
· Should be able to identify root causes, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors, and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
· Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend that surfaced.
· Expected to create and maintain process documentation on an ongoing basis. They are also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be a willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
· Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. They are expected to commit and deliver as expected.
· Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
This is a Hybrid Position, which expects candidates to work from an office location (3 days/week)
Qualifications Required For Amazon Recruitment Drive 2023
– Bachelor’s degree
– Speak, write, and read fluently in English
– Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
– Experience with Excel
– Able to write queries using SQL and macros
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE