Company Name: Amdocs
Amdocs is hiring candidates who have completed B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc is eligible for the position of TBO Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution. You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues. You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.|
|Work Location||PUNE – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We help those who build the future to make it amazing. In an era where new technologies are born every minute, and the demand for meaningful digital experiences has never been so intense, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to transform their boldest ideas into reality, and make billions of people feel like VIPs.
Our 27,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate our customers’ migration to the cloud, differentiate in the 5G era, digitalize and automate their operations, and provide end-users with the next-generation communication and media experiences that make the world say wow.
Job Details for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- TBO Analyst
- Qualification:- B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc
- Batch:- 2021
- Job Location:- Pune
- Experience:- Freshers
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities
Skills Required For Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022
- 2021 Batch : BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only)
- 55% throughout academics, with no gaps or breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Location – Pune
Interview Process for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022
- Written Test
- Technical Test
- HR Round
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE