American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: American Express
American Express Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Client Support Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||American Express Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||A Client Support Associate is responsible for handling esp. Level 1 and Level 2 technical support tickets for existing clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention and chargeback management platform|
|Work Location||Across India – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally.
Job Details for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Client Support Associate
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Across India/ Remote
- Experience:- 0 – 3 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools, and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is looking for a Client Support Associate to join our Global Support team to assist our customers and manage their exposure to online credit card fraud. Accertify provides e-commerce merchants with the industry’s first end-to-end platform for combating fraud. Our application, called Interceptas, is built on a workbench platform that integrates all the features, tools, and services a merchant needs to effectively and efficiently combat online credit card fraud, process Payment Gateway Transactions, and Chargeback Management.
A Client Support Associate is responsible for handling esp. Level 1 and Level 2 technical support tickets for existing clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention and chargeback management platform. Specific responsibilities include:
- 1. Provide technical support and build strategies for our clients on Interceptas Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
- 2. Troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed occur.
- 3. Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
- 4. Configure the Analyst user interface to the client’s specifications.
- 5. Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers’ risk.
- 6. Work closely with clients to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas,
- 7. Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies/fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- 8. Develop strong relationships with clients to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded
- 9. Act as a liaison between external clients and internal departments including Account Management, Operations and Development teams.
- 10. Provide feedback and enhancement ideas for the improvement of the Fraud and Chargeback platform.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Job Skills for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023
This is a high visibility role and requires excellent communication skills as well as a dynamic and energetic approach to problem-solving in order to further a best-in-class customer experience.
- Prior experience working directly with customers.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience in Interceptas is a plus.
- Technical Skills around data manipulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL or XML is a plus.
Educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1-3 year experience of application support experience required, -preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS).
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive online ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE