Company Name:- Ansys
Ansys is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA is eligible for the position of Application Developer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Design, develop, and test automation workflows. Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools. Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.|
|Work Location||Pune – India |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Job Details for Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Application Developer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Job Location:- Pune
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- Rs 4.5 LPA
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation
Skills Required for Ansys Off Campus Drive 2022
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 0-1+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), VBA, Java, or similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with API interaction
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, and work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- The high degree of motivation, flexibility, and creativity
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE