ANSYS Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Aero/ Mech/ Civil | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2022 : ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||ANSYS Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Aero/ Mech/ Civil|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering or related engineering field
Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+0
Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners for Ansys CFD family of products
Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. May also participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys CFD products or other commercial or in-house CFD codes is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE