ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021 | Analyst | Graduate job | Apply Online
ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021: Company is recruiting Fresher candidates of Bachelor’s Degree of respective disciplines the post of Analyst in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn’t valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours – things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates.
ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Title||ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Fresher’s who have completed graduation/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA) are eligible for this job|
|Estimated salary||Per year – 390000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Company Name : ANZ
- Job Role : Analyst
- Experience : Freshers
- Education : BCom/BBA/BBM/MCom/MBA
- Salary : 390,000 – 420,000 per annum
- Apply by : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Fresher’s who have completed graduation/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA)
- Highly energetic and dynamic professional who is always striving to do better for our customers.
- Should be flexible working in any shifts
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline and leading lenders
- Strong in living cultural and ethical values to demonstrate a sense of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity, and respect
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Strong in exercising sound judgment backed by analytical, problem-solving skills
Job Responsibilities :
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures, and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain an understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering the necessary information.
- Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognize issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers & staff. Provide continuing liaison with customers through to final resolution. Answer all emails and calls in a professional manner.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Be a back-up for the Production Lead and assist in the following activities:
- Dealing with production-related issues raised by staff
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling and more.
How to Apply For ANZ Virtual Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in ANZ Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Apply Link : Link
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE