Organization Name: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
APPSC is hiring for candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Mechanical Engineering who are eligible for the Assistant Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||APPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Description||APPSC is hiring for candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Mechanical Engineering who are eligible for the Assistant Engineer.|
|Work Location||Arunachal Pradesh – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 4th April 1988 under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The Commission consists of a Chairman, three members, and a secretary.
The office of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is situated at Itanagar, the Capital city of Arunachal Pradesh. The Head of the Office of the Commission is the Secretary who is appointed by the Commission with prior approval of the Governor. The Secretary is assisted by 2(two) Joint Secretaries and 2(two) Deputy Secretaries.
Below their ranks, there are 2(two) Under Secretaries and 4(four)Section Officers. About 30(thirty) other officers, including Personal Secretaries, Computer Programmer, Senior Personal Assistants, Personal Assistants, Assistants, Upper Divisional Clerks, Lower Divisional Clerks, Peons, etc also assisting the Commission in its functions.
Job Details for APPSC Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Assistant Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:- Arunachal Pradesh
- Salary: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM
- Experience:- Fresher’s/ Experienced
- Last Date:- 10th June 2021
- Test Location:- Virtual(Online)
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- 15 Posts
- Electrical: 9
- Mechanical: 5
- Electronics & Telecom: 1
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are about to qualify for the examination are also eligible to apply. But they need to produce proof of academic qualification at the time of verification.
- Age Limit: (As of 10-06-2021)
- The candidate’s age must be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years in the case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for APPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview/ Viva-Voce.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 150/-. Rs. 100/- for APST Candidates.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Assistant Auditor on or before 10-06-2021.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE