Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Freshers | Intern – System Engineering | BE/ B.Tech – Aero/ Mech/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Asteria Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Freshers : Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.
Company Website: www.asteria.co.in
Positions: Intern – Systems Engineering
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Freshers|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – Aero/ Mech/ ECE|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Freshers :
BE/ B.Tech in Aerospace/ Mechanical/ ECE or relevant engineering field. Project experience in working on UAV/robotics/electro-mechanical projects will be a plus.
Job Description for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Freshers :
Asteria Aerospace is looking for a candidate for a 6 month internship to be a part of the systems engineering team and perform component testing and validation, technical investigation, troubleshooting, and engineering documentation for new product development in Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Job Responsibilities for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Freshers :
R&D testing and validation of components, subsystems for UAS products
Debug and perform system/subsystem failure analysis using root cause analysis methods
Support continuous improvement in system engineering processes
Support technical documentation as required
Experience in product development of UAVs/ robotics/ similar electro-mechanical systems
Fundamental knowledge of basic concepts across multi-disciplinary fields – physics, aerospace, mechanical, electronics, communication, dynamics & controls
UAV flight testing/piloting experience is a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, attention to detail
Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work
How to Apply for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Freshers ?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE