Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Aero/ Mech | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Asteria Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply : Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data.
Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.
Company Website: www.asteria.co.in
Positions: Intern – Integration & Testing
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – Aero/ Mech|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply :
Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ other applicable engineering fields.
0-1 year of experience
Job Description for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply :
As an Integration & Testing Engineer, you will be part of a team involved in field testing and validation of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products. Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of R&D/new UAV product development.
Job Responsibilities Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply :
Integration, testing, and product validation for new UAV product development
Prepare, configure, and maintain UAVs in an airworthy condition for continued flight testing
Execute and manage flight test operations with an emphasis on safety & quality control
Document test results and test issues
Skills for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply :
Good understanding of UAV systems and subsystems including hardware and software
Knowledge of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations
Remote piloting knowledge of multirotor/fixed wing/VTOL UAVs
Experienced in the construction/assembly/integration of UAVs
Knowledge of UAV system configuration, autopilot tuning, performance evaluation, payload integration
Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are required..
How to Apply for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Instant Apply ?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE