Company Name: Atkins (India) Private Limited
Atkins is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech who are eligible for the position of Graduate Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Atkins Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Your day-to-day activities as part of our team will include detailed technical work, perhaps involving coding or modeling, GIS, and technical reporting in your chosen field. Depending on your career aims you could also become involved in coordinating and managing the delivery of technical work, at a level relative to your experience, and/or winning work by leading or supporting our bid teams|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
Atkins India is committed to designing excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of the SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure.
The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
Job Details for Atkins Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Graduate Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Atkins Off Campus Drive 2022
To perform this role successfully, the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Your day-to-day activities as part of our team will include detailed technical work, perhaps involving coding or modeling, GIS, and technical reporting in your chosen field. Depending on your career aims you could also become involved in coordinating and managing the delivery of technical work, at a level relative to your experience, and/or winning work by leading or supporting our bid teams.
- You will contribute to a wide variety of projects across our business.
- You will also have the opportunity to input the development and refinement of new and existing digital tools that quantify and illustrate environmental impacts and the value of nature to people in a clear and visual way
Skills Required for Atkins Off Campus Drive 2022
You will have an interest and relevant experience in one of the key disciplines mentioned above. You will be self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic, as well as have:
- Any environmental degree pathway.
- Applicants must be numerate, literate, and experienced with MS Office as a minimum. You should feel comfortable working with large datasets and communicating key information.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to liaise with international clients.
- Coding experience (e.g. Python, R, MATLAB) or the aptitude and desire to learn.
- GIS/FME experience or the aptitude and desire to learn.
- Modeling experience (rivers, canals, coasts, groundwater) is desirable but not essential.
- Curious and interested in building technical capability.
- Depending on experience, you may be expected to support and mentor junior staff and your role will allow the candidate to develop their project management, client management, and business development skills.
- 3D-CAD experience is desirable but not essential.
- Atkins and its clients value you are being Chartered. If you’re not chartered or are working towards chartership, we will help you in obtaining those qualifications with your chosen professional body, through mentoring and development opportunities
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE