Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply for Software Engineer I | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | Pune
Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : Avaya Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Software Engineer I. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Job Title||Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Software Engineer I|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Software Engineer I:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: 0 – 2 years experience or STA equivalent with at least 3 years experience.
About The Requirement Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Strong Development and Debugging skills in C/C++ or Golang
Experience in HLD, LLD & Design patterns.
Cloud Experience(Preferred) – knowledge of microservice architecture with working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, and Kafka.
Agility in working with different domains, technologies, and programming languages.
Skills & Competencies for Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Programming Knowledge: Advanced C/C++ or Golang, Data Structure & Algorithms, Network Programming, Multithreading, Python/shell scripting.
Operating System: Linux
Domain/Technology: VOIP (SIP, RTP, SRTP, RTCP, SRTCP), WebRTC, ICE, STUN/TURN
Cloud Experience: Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Kafka/pub-sub, Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, GCP), open-stack
About The Responsibilities in Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Design & Development of cloud-native and On-Prem solutions, and features in SBC.
Develop microservice and cluster architecture.
Code review, Debugging & Bug Fixing.
Communicate and discuss the architecture, design, and code review with other team members in the local scrum and with teams in other locations.
Communicate with cross-teams for solution-level alignment.
Functional testing and automation.
About The Opportunity: The Candidate will be working as an application developer for Session Border Controller (SBC) project for both Cloud native and On-Prem solutions.
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA).
Avaya is shaping what’s next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits.
Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes.
Together, we are committed to helping grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter.
How to Apply for Avaya Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE