Avon Project Consultants Graphic Design Internship in Thane
About the company
Avon Project Consultants especially, hiring interns for Graphic Design Internship at Thane. Avon Project Consultants is a civil engineering consulting company based in Mumbai. We are consultants for repairs and re-development, and a 15-year-old firm operating in this field. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Avon Project Consultants Internship|
|Description||Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule|
|Work Location||Thane – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Earlier, designing promotional materials, banners, and flyers.
- Likewise , Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Especially, Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- In the meantime, prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Hence, prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Finally, ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
Qualifications & skills for Graphic Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Especially, Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Also, Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop , Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Accordingly ,Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Likewise, Strong analytical skills
- Hence, Excellent eye for detail
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 20th Aug’21 and 24th Sep’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Apply Now:(Click Here)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE