Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Service Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2022 : Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received an Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) certificate of registration on 2 May 2001 to conduct general insurance business, including health insurance, in India. In the first year of its operations the company had 36 offices and around 100 employees.
The company started its operations with a paid up capital of ₹1.10 billion. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is headquartered in Pune with offices in over 200 cities in India and more than 3,500 employees as of 2018.
Company Website: www.bajajallianz.com
Positions: Trainee Service Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
|Job Title||Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2022:
Diploma or B.E (Automobile) or Mechanical Engineering
Conducting surveys in field and assessment of loss.
Coordinating with insured for claim documents & processing.
Monitor the process flow of allotted claims from registration to settlement.
Coordinating with repairer on settlement and payment reconciliation
Building relationship with internal and external customer
Good communication skills.
Flexible & adaptable to change.
Well versed with MS Office.
Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE