Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply | Executive Trainee | Graduate/ Post Graduate | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply : Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received an Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) certificate of registration on 2 May 2001 to conduct general insurance business, including health insurance, in India. In the first year of its operations the company had 36 offices and around 100 employees. The company started its operations with a paid up capital of ₹1.10 billion. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is headquartered in Pune with offices in over 200 cities in India and more than 3,500 employees as of 2018.
Company Website: www.bajajallianz.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 1 year (Freshers)
|Job Title||Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply|
|Description||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Mumbai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria For Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply:
Graduate/ Post Graduate
Job Description for Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply :
Agency Growth & Development
Cascading the channel’s strategy and key focus areas for the achievement of set goals.
Driving the team and setting clear targets to ensure recruitment training and development of agents.
Continuous training to be arranged to increase the productivity of the IMD cross sell.
Developing a second in line and motivating talent within the channel.
Identify IMD’s based on their business & drive business planning with low performing IMD’s.
Goal achievement & Campaigning
Ensure report focus on movement of existing agents within bands to ensure profitability.
Conventions and campaigns are communicated and run effectively across zone to boost employee productivity.
Market Knowledge & IT awareness
To develop adequate market intelligence to acquire business by establishing, positioning the BAGIC brand and growing the brand
Excellent inter-personal skills and person expected to have high degree of credibility in the local market.
Technical Skills for Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply :
Industry Understanding & Competitive Awareness; Product Knowledge; Customer Relations; Sales Execution
Skills for Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply :
Good communication skills.
Flexible & adaptable to change.
Well versed with MS Office.
Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Should be aware of the Local language.
How to Apply For Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Drive | Freshers must apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE